A region of outstanding natural beauty, our small, quiet caravan park and campsite with modern shower, toilet facilities and electricity provides a great base for walking and sightseeing activities within the Forest of Bowland, the Ribble Valley region and beyond.
Caravan Price Tariff
All prices include:
Pitching of one Caravan, Motorhome, Campervan or Trailer Tent. Up to 4 occupants. Parking for one car. 16 amp Electric hook-up. 2 Dogs free of charge, Full use of the Toilet & Shower Block.
|Mon - Thurs Per Night||Fri - Sun Per Night
(Mar - Jun & Sep - Jan)
Fri - Sun Per Night
(1st July – 31st August)
|Bank Holiday Weekends
per night minimum 3 night stay (Fri-Mon)
OAP's MON-THURS £10 per night, 2 occupants only, both must be over 65 - This offer is not available July or August
Tent Price Tariff
All prices include:
Pitching of one Tent, Parking for one car. 2 Dogs free of charge,
Full use of the Toilet & Shower Block.
Limited pitches for tents are available please note the size of your tents before booking
|Tent||Cost (per night)||Bank Holiday Weekends
per night minimum 3 night stay (fri-mon)
|2-4 person tent (up to 5m x 3.5m)||£10||£12|
|5-6 person tent (up 6m x 4.5m)||£13||£15|
|7-8 person tent (up to 8m x 4.5m)||£15||£17|
OAP's MON-THURS £2 discount per night per tent 2 occupants only, both must be over 65. This offer is not available July or August
- £2.00Awnings/Porch Awnings per night
- £2.00Extra persons per night (under 5's are FREE OF CHARGE)
- £2.00 Adults per night
- £1.00 Children age 5-12 per night, under 5's FREE
- £2.00 Electric 16amp hook up
- £2.00 Awnings/Porches/Canopies/Extentions per night
Caravan & Tent Extras
- £5.00Gazebos per night
- £2.00Extra cars-per car/night (limited space)
- £1.00 Extra Dog per night
- £5.00 Early arrival before 1pm (STA)
- £4.00 Late stay until 5pm (STA)
- £3.00One night stays, any one night stays inc OAP’s are charged at an extra premium of
- All Bank Holidays - minimum stay 3 nights.
- Breathable groundsheets only
- A £20.00 NON-REFUNDABLE deposit: is required for all bookings for each pitch.
- GROUP BOOKINGS of more than one pitch will be charged in full on booking. A refund will be given if the booking is cancelled within 7 days prior to arrival. Please note £20 of this refund will be kept for admin cost (i.e the deposit).
- Arrival: STRICTLY AFTER 1.00pm (unless early arrival is booked in advance). You will not be booked in until 1pm.
- Depart: Before 12 noon (unless late stay is booked).
- Please note that advance booking is essential for all: Bank Holidays, Summer Holidays, Weekends & October Half Term.
- Please keep the noise to a minimum between the hours of 10pm and before 8am
- Strictly no Camp Fire, Chimney’s Fire Pits or Fire Baskets are allowed
- Please note we do our best to allocate your requested pitch but it is not always possible to do this. Please understand this when booking.
PLEASE STATE ANY EXTRA'S YOU WILL REQUIRE THROUGHOUT YOUR STAY
WHEN BOOKING CALL US ON: 01200 427868
FAMILIES AND COUPLES ONLY NO GROUPS OF ALL MALE OR ALL FEMALE
ONE OCCUPANT MUST BE AGED 18 OR ABOVE IN EACH TENT OR CARAVAN.